MNScuba.com
Crosby - May 24th-25th - Printable Version

+- MNScuba.com (http://www.mnscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Crosby - May 24th-25th (/showthread.php?tid=681)

Pages: 1 2 3

Crosby - May 24th-25th - tcjtn0 - 05-19-2003

I am planning on diving up in the Crosby Pits this Saturday and Sunday. I am (HOPEFULLY) going up with two other divers (not on the board). If you need a buddy or just wanna dive , please let me know...I can always meet whomever at Brainerd Saturday morning etc...And of course , if my two friends decide not to go , would anyone be interested in diving up there this weekend??? I am not sure which pits we will be diving , but I hope to know more later this week. Stay tuned.

Thanks again...

Jean Big Grin

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - DanL - 05-19-2003

Gads - a holiday weekend and the best I can do is one day. Probably Sunday at Crosby. Superior too far for a day.
Wish I could have been at Wazee, sounds like you all had a great time.
Jean, will you be staying Sunday? If I make it, I'll arrrive about 9:30, stay for a third night dive if anyone else around and return very early Mon AM.
Thanks,
DanL

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - Lindan - 05-20-2003

I have to work saturday but may be able to come up for the day on sunday.Missy works the night shift saturday so she wont go. I'm gonna see if I can talk my husband into going if not I'll come by myself. Dan, thats 9:30 AM right? Linda Smile

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - tcjtn0 - 05-20-2003

I am not sure about staying over Sunday night. I think I work for the Twins Sunday night. But I have to check...Hopefully if I can't , someone else will be around for you Sunday Night. But I can plan on diving on Monday morning , if there is anybody left around. So do we want to meet somewhere Sunday morning???

Jean Smile

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - Lindan - 05-20-2003

We could meet at the mcdonalds that works out well. Then decide which pit to do. Linda

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - tcjtn0 - 05-20-2003

Works by me!!! 9:30 AM at McDonalds then...Hopefully , nothing comes up between now and then...

Thanks...Jean

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - DanL - 05-20-2003

Sunday 9:30 at McDs it is.
See you there.
DanL

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - tcjtn0 - 05-22-2003

If anyone thinks of it , could someone post what highway in Brainerd the McDonalds is on. I forgot and someone has inquired to me about its location.

Thanks....
Jean Smile

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - freedivernd - 05-22-2003

Jean,
the 2 mcd's are on Hwy 210... be sure to tell them it's the one on the east side of town, north side of the road (the other one is on the w.side of town, s.side of road).
Fred

Re:Crosby - May 24th-25th - tcjtn0 - 05-23-2003

Tanx a bunch, Fred!!!

Jean Smile