Remember me
Lost Password Register

Smith Diving-Treasure dive
05-14-2004, 12:04 PM,
Smith Diving-Treasure dive
How many people from the board will be going to smith divings treasure dive at square lake this year? They always have cool prixes and this year they are giving away a $900 wristwatch type dive computer by suunto..... .(Drooling like homer)

They also have food and it is lots of fun.

Jean: If you are going maybe we could buddy up.
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
05-14-2004, 12:06 PM,
Re:Smith Diving-Treasure dive
Just realized i forgot to post which day it is. May 23rd. at square lake. Can sign up ahead of time at smith diving or the day of the event.
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
05-14-2004, 12:28 PM,
Sorry i meant wristwatch type dive computer..... ;D
05-21-2004, 06:12 AM,
The dive computer they are giving away is a suunto stinger. Registration begins at 12:30. See ya there! 8)
05-21-2004, 09:35 AM,
Is anyone from the board attending this event? I would love to go diving with someone from the board if they are going.
05-23-2004, 05:31 PM,
Good time was had by all. I went, didn't dive just helped Smith Diving out. Rain but Hey your getting wet anyway. A dry suit make great rain gear.
Leon
05-23-2004, 09:28 PM,
I had to laugh when that instructor won a scuba refresher coarse. Irony!!! ;D
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
05-24-2004, 05:51 AM,
Who won the dive computer?
&quot;Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose.&quot;-Benjamin Disraeli