Remember me
Lost Password Register

Planes, trains, and automobiles July 21-23
07-13-2006, 04:16 PM,
Planes, trains, and automobiles July 21-23
If you are looking for a dive weekend that offers something "a little different" you should join GUDC for our trip up to Lake Ore-be-Gone in Gilbert MN.  We will be heading up Friday night (July 21) and diving Saturday and Sunday.  Among the various dive sites are;  Airplanes, helicopters, a bus, speed boats, pumps, shafts, and tunnels.

We will have instructors offering classes such as Open Water and Advanced specialties.  This would be a great opportunity to try out a drysuit, wreck diving, or a buoyancy workshop.  All rental equipment will be 1/2 price for this fun-diving weekend.

If you would like more information, or would like to reserve rental equipment (first come, first served) feel free to call the store at 763.424.8717 Mon-Fri 10-7 and Sat 10-4.  If you plan on attending please RSVP so that we can reserve campsites and plan for food and buddy teams.

Dive safe!

Chuck Northrup
Going Under Dive Center
Don't believe the hype!
07-19-2006, 07:48 AM,
Re: Planes, trains, and automobiles July 21-23
Boy, looks like we are going to have lots of folks and lots of fun. Who else is going?
07-20-2006, 10:39 PM,
Re: Planes, trains, and automobiles July 21-23
OK last chance. i have room in my rig for aqnybody that wants to come. if you decide at the last minute give me a call
612-669-5199
Chuck Johnson