Remember me
Lost Password Register

North Shore Thursday or Friday?
05-21-2007, 08:37 PM,
North Shore Thursday or Friday?
I'll be up at Split Rock S.P. camping Thursday and Friday this week.  I have non-dive plans for the weekend so I'd only be available to dive Thursday or Friday.  If anyone from the Duluth area wants to hook up for a dive either day let me know by Wednesday evening. 
05-21-2007, 08:54 PM,
Re: North Shore Thursday or Friday?
I am not available to dive but I do have a favor to ask of you. I was diving the Hesper on Sunday and lost my mask and snorkel right by the stairs. The surf was horrible and it pulled the mask out a ways and I could not find it. I do not know what your dive plans are but if you decide to go dive the Hesper and find a mask and snorkel can you let me now? Thanks.
05-22-2007, 05:42 PM,
duluthdiver , i will be diving the hesper on sunday or monday, i can check around for it.
We take these risks, not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping us
05-24-2007, 05:16 PM,
I am guessing that it will be easy to find because a wave washed it right off of my head right at the base of the stairs, that is of course if somebody else has not found it yet. Thank you and happy diving!
05-24-2007, 07:41 PM,
[quote='DuluthDiver link' pid='3699' dateline='1180048612']
I am guessing that it will be easy to find because a wave washed it right off of my head right at the base of the stairs, that is of course if somebody else has not found it yet. Thank you and happy diving!
[/quote]
05-24-2007, 07:43 PM,
North Shore diver,  I will be up there Sat. am.  diving  I will look around.  Also Several others will be up with us and I will alert all of them as well. 

I actually just got back into Mpls., from Silver Bay.  No one was diving and the water was just right. 

We will be diving the Mederia and the Hesper Sat.  Feel free to call Jay at Superior Scuba or PM me and I will send you my phone number.  Also,  we will be getting a dive in with Jay on our boat.

Maxfactor