Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee road is now paved
11-19-2004, 06:43 AM,
Wazee road is now paved
Just read over on wiscuba.com that they finished paving the road around Wazee and even made a small paved lot for about 8 vehicles behind the campground. Wonder if that will help the viz at all next summer by cutting down on some of the road dust?
11-24-2004, 09:34 AM,
Re:Wazee road is now paved
Sounds great. Is there ice around the edges yet? If not, when can we expect to start getting it?
Rick Richter ~~~
Silent Helm
Underwater Productions
11-24-2004, 10:29 AM,
Did a couple of dives there this past weekend. No ice... yet. Vis below 100 ft. was bad.

Does anyone know if 'they' plan to place curb? The asphalt will break-up along the edges fast if they don't. How about additional camping sites???? They sure need them!
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
12-02-2004, 12:18 AM,
Is it just me or did the viz at Wazee degrade this past summer?? If so why?
12-02-2004, 08:21 AM,

The answer to your first question is yes...
The answer to your second question is , well , er , a topic of debate...I have heard that all the dust from the roads might be getting trapped in the thermo-layers...
But don't take my word for it...There are much wiser heads out there that might know !!!!

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
12-02-2004, 05:18 PM,
A thought against that theory is the roads have always been dirt>
CJ
12-03-2004, 05:46 PM,
Perhaps the road work itself kicked up more than the usual amount of dust....
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy