Remember me
Lost Password Register

MN Treasure
03-30-2005, 02:12 PM,
MN Treasure
While Scuba Diving is my number one hobby, i also like to use my metal detector to look for old coins and treasure. Are there any sites in minnesota that are good for looking for treasure both aboveground and underwater. Does anyone have any stories to share regarding their "treasure finds?"  ;D
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
03-30-2005, 05:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2006, 08:34 PM by LKunze.)
Re: MN Treasure
Yeah, I found Jean out in Square Lake.  She was still out there shivering waiting for you to join her for that Wednesday evening night dive.  ;D Sorry, I couldn't resist. Wink

Attached Files
.jpg   laugh.jpg (Size: 42.87 KB / Downloads: 48)
.jpg_thumb   laugh.jpg_thumb (Size: 32.43 KB / Downloads: 0)
03-31-2005, 10:28 AM,
Funny, Very funny. I remember that night. I was getting my gear on and turned around and she was gone. I talked to her the next day and she told me that she was waiting out there. I felt pretty bad about that.
"Nothing can resist the human will, that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."-Benjamin Disraeli
03-31-2005, 01:05 PM,
LOL, I just remember Jean telling me she was out there waiting for you and a considerable amount of time later she yells up to shore... "Where's shamre at?"  and someone up on shore replies..."Oh, that dude took off in his car about 15 minutes ago"
03-31-2005, 04:39 PM,
LOL.  Yeah i thought she had ditched me. Turns out i ditched her, but not on purpose.