Remember me
Lost Password Register

Introduction to Cavern and Cave Diving Seminar
09-29-2006, 04:10 PM,
Introduction to Cavern and Cave Diving Seminar
I would like to extend an invitaion to all divers who are interested in learning more about cavern and cave diving. On January 27, 2007 at Ginnie Springs (near High Springs, FL), I will be conducting a seminar geared towards those divers who would like more information about cavern diving but who are not ready to enroll in a full cavern or cave program. During this seminar, you will be introduced to the dangers of cave diving without proper training, propulsion techniques, proper trim and boyuancy techniques, and several other land and in-water drills. The cost for this seminar is $15 and includes dinner. For those who are interested in additional diving after the seminar, we have guided dives available. Please visit for more information.

See you in Cave Country!

Richard Dreher
NACD Instructor
TDI Instructor Trainer
10-18-2006, 06:55 PM,
Re: Introduction to Cavern and Cave Diving Seminar

AND:
You get to do some diving with the Jeano Beano too !!!
(well , hopefully if Richard lets me , that is ... )

Jeano Beano
Fort White , Florida
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
10-18-2006, 07:20 PM,
Jeeze Richard what a great deal, how did you get the airline tickets that cheap?????
11-25-2006, 08:16 PM,
Richard,

I'll have some interest in hooking up with you for that.  IS THE DR. CHUCK N. going to teach it or are you.

MAXFACTOR
12-12-2006, 10:59 PM,
Airfare is cheap, drive up fill station, perfect conditions evereyday, some of the most amazing diving you could possibly do.  Youd be crazy not to come..Where else can you find a $300 dive weekend where you learn a ton and dive some awesome sh--t?