Remember me
Lost Password Register

Monday afternoon in Vergas-Perham-DL area
05-19-2004, 07:58 AM,
Monday afternoon in Vergas-Perham-DL area
My brother and I have plans to meet at the cabin at West McDonald monday afternoon - we'll probably meet at the cabin and then go over to Paul Lake or Seven as vis in w.mcd wasn't so good last week. Maybe would go to Star Lake.. it's got quite a drop right off shore on the west end. join us if you'd like.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
05-20-2004, 07:23 PM,
Re:Monday afternoon in Vergas-Perham-DL area
I might try to join you. have to find out if i'm kid sitting or not

Tim
05-21-2004, 12:03 AM,

OOOOhhhhh , Paul Eh? Sounds tempting!!! :Smile
Gads , I dove Star lake once...Its awesome!

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-23-2004, 08:53 PM,
I just talked to my brother, we're still on for tomorrow afternoon even though the weather sounds like it's going to be bad. I hate this country... I still have my winter coats hanging by the door and with the wind today still had to wear one!!!
We'll probably be hitting the lake around 2:00 or so. will base what lake we go to by the wind direction.
Fred
05-24-2004, 11:41 PM,
didn't get into Paul lake until 5, rain and overcast but visibility was absolutely fantastic!! From the bottom (over -50' where we were at) I could easily see my brother and the tube at the surface. lake bottom came into view about 20 feet from it. Water definitely has NOT warmed up since the last time out.. still around 50 degrees. Vis in w.mcdonald was only 2'!!
05-25-2004, 07:54 AM,
I was out teaching a freediving course last night and the vis was pretty bad, less than 5', all due to the rain that we have gotten lately. The lakes are up almost a whole 2'!

Water has been close to 60 degrees for the past two weeks so I have packed te 6mm away and am just using my 3mm now. ;D

Jon
"Ignorance begets confidence more often than does knowledge." -Charles Darwin