Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee - Aug 21st-22nd (Sat/Sun)
08-16-2004, 09:58 PM,
Wazee - Aug 21st-22nd (Sat/Sun)
It's time for a Wazee weekend again... Big Grin
I know I have some DM'ing to do but I know for sure I'll slip in a nite dive... 8)
The weather is supposed to be nice , but we all know what that entails these days!!! Tongue

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
08-20-2004, 02:32 PM,
Re:Wazee - Aug 21st-22nd (Sat/Sun)
I'm thinking about coming out to Wazee tomorrow Jean. The weather sounds too good to pass on. I haven't been to Wazee in awhile and need to test out my new dry gloves. I got the smurf blue ones this time around. Hopefully they'll be a little dryer than my old leakers were.
08-20-2004, 08:55 PM,

Cool Lonnie !!!
I think we will be over by the "Wall" side over by the platform entrance...I'll be DM'ing the BOW class over there...Sneak on over and come on down !!!

I know there is also an AOW class going out there so there should be plenty of bodies around !!!! Smile
We are meeting in the campground around 10-ish....!!!

Jean
08-22-2004, 05:33 PM,
Viz at Wazee this weekend was about the same...Didn't get below the 'cline myself but they said it cleared out nice at 60+. Water temps average about 66-70 30 feet and above. Nice thing , NO MOSQUITOES!!!! (YAY) ;D
And the weather was just great...Lots of sun... 8)

Thank to everyone for some wonderful diving this weekend. Saw some really nice walleyes hanging along the wall on a nite dive!!!

And of course , the company was fabulous , as usual... Big Grin

Jean