Remember me
Lost Password Register

Okoboji this Sunday, September 8
09-06-2002, 02:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2002, 02:07 PM by josejavierlopez256001.)
Okoboji this Sunday, September 8
Greetings,

I am planning to visit Okoboji again this Sunday. I was there last monday and diving along the Pipelines was very good! Lots of fish to see. For this reason, I would like to dive there again. If anyone is interested to join me do not hesitate contact me. I am thinking of departing for Okoboji around 9:00 am and do all my dives along the Pipeline and Metz Beach. I am not planning to dive the Tower (unless I get good reports) because visibility was bad last monday.

cheers,

Jose
09-07-2002, 11:01 AM,
Re:Okoboji this Sunday, September 8
I'm interested in going. How is the vis? How long does it take to drive there from St.Paul? If I go is anyone interested in sharing a ride? Possibly leave early on Sunday.
GO DIVING!
09-07-2002, 06:00 PM,
Re:Okoboji this Sunday, September 8
Submerged,

Visibility is good in many part of the lake (about 20 feet in the Pipelines) and in some parts of the lake visibility can be marginal. I was in the Pipelines the other day and it was great. I live in Mankato and it takes me 95 minutes to drive there. If you are interested I can give you a ride from Mankato. I am planning to depart late morning and be back in Mankato around 7:00 pm.

You can contact me to the following e-mail for further details:
josejavierlopez256001@yahoo.com