Remember me
Lost Password Register

Latest article on Dive News Wire...
05-06-2006, 05:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2006, 07:32 AM by scuba diving Matt.)
Latest article on Dive News Wire...
Hello everyone, thought I'd share this with you all.
Thought it was well done.  Click on the link below

Regards,
-Matt-

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
05-07-2006, 07:31 AM,
Re: Latest article on Dive News Wire...
Here’s the correct link…

Matt
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
05-07-2006, 12:43 PM,
I just found out that I'll be in MN for the summer - I assume we're invited out to the Open Water dive? Smile
05-08-2006, 07:50 AM,
You're more than welcome to join us. It will be at Wazee Lake in Black River Falls, WI on June, 18th.

Take care,  Matt
05-08-2006, 09:05 AM,
Hah! I just might be out at Wazee for my advanced nitrox / deco class with Chuck from Going Under on the 18th Smile

Either way, good luck to you, diver!
05-08-2006, 09:11 AM,

Yay! That's my birthday  ;D
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.<br />Blood makes the grass grow, kill, kill, kill!
05-11-2006, 08:46 AM,
Well I will see you there then. I am getting real anxious, it will be a blast. So you know
chuck, Cool!

Take care,

Matt.

05-11-2006, 08:48 AM,
Cool about your birthday on the same day.

Matt

Yay! That's my birthday  ;D
[/quote]
05-11-2006, 09:55 AM,
[/quote]
that would be Chuck Northrop from GUDC. Not Chuck johnson
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2006, 03:07 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
I know Chuck...work's at Going Under Dive Center!

They were on of my sponsors for my
fundraiser.

Matt