Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Into the Past February 28 2009 Twin Cities Shipwreck and SCUBA Show
12-13-2008, 07:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2008, 01:48 PM by jasondbaker.)
Dive Into the Past February 28 2009 Twin Cities Shipwreck and SCUBA Show
Come Celebrate the GLSPS 10th Annual Dive Into the Past Show.[b][/b]

This years show will be the biggest and best ever.  6 speakers!!  Also new this year Discover Rebreathers with Richie Kohler!! in the hotel pool. And Discover SCUBA (FREE with show ticket!!!) in the hotel pool.  This is the perfect opportunity to bring your family, friends and coworkers who want to know what its like to breath under water.  Be sure to sign-up for Intro to Advanced Wreck Diving with Richard Dreher.  Come findout whats new in the local dive comunity with all the shops in the Exhibit hall.

Our impressive Speaker list starts out with Ralph Wilbanks and Harry Pecorelli of Clive Cusllers NUMA team.  They will be talking about how they found, raised, and preserved the CSS HUNLEY, the first submarine to sink a warship during the civil war.

Richie Kohler of History Chanel's Deep Sea Detectives show and costar from the Shadow Divers book, will be talking about his new book Titanic's Last Secrets.

Russ Green will speak about Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary in Lake Huron.

Our very own published President Steve Daniel will talk about Minnesota's North Shore dive sites.  There's allot more than you think.

Fred Stonehouse will bring up the seedier side of the lakes with Rum running and Red Lights on the Lakes.

And Last but not least Richard Dreher on the Tanker Cities Service sunk off Florida during WWII.

As always we will be holding the excellent raffle and silent auction with over $7000 in prizes and raising.

Please visit for more info.
12-14-2008, 11:14 AM,
Re: Dive Into the Past February 28 2009 Twin Cities Shipwreck and SCUBA Show
Yeah!!  This year it won't conflict with Scout Expo at Brookdale!  That's on the 21st!  See you there Tim!

My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
02-23-2009, 12:43 PM,
Re: Dive Into the Past February 28 2009 Twin Cities Shipwreck and SCUBA Show
Just a reminder that the Dive Into the Past show is this coming Saturday.  Hopefully everyone has already made plans to attend.  Your faithful mnscuba administrators will be manning a booth at the show.  Stop by to say hi and pick up your free mnscuba.com sticker!
--Jason