Remember me
Lost Password Register

hey jean
09-26-2004, 05:14 PM,
hey jean
If you still plane on divind 16 oct. with my sister and I let me know if you want burgers or bruts I thingk we are planning to bring two tanks each do a late morning dive eat a late lunch and then use up the second tank let me know no rush i will be in NM oct.1-10 talk to you later

Mike ;D
09-26-2004, 07:56 PM,
Re:hey jean

Mike:
Either is fine by me. I sometimes run into Black River Falls for lunch too ...Pick which ever you wish...
Sounds good on the dive schedule too!!! The dive shop there is open till 6 PM on Saturday but they might start closing earlier with fall hours etc...if you want to get fills.
(Wazee Sports)

Again , talk to you later...!!!

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
09-26-2004, 10:26 PM,
ok jean sounds good I will plane on bringing lunch for us it the lest I can do becouse my sister realy wants someone there that knows the lake and a great diver in case we have any Q. I will wright agian closer to the date for exact plans thinking of meeting at Air Down There and fallow you east but you have to promis to sing your i'v been sucking up to the instuctors song ha ha talk soon

Mike
09-27-2004, 10:31 PM,
Hey Jean...I'm the sister. I am looking forward to meeting you and to go diving!

and Mike...not that you asked me, but I prefer brats Wink But going into town for lunch sounds good too...if you wanna do that.