Remember me
Lost Password Register

My TV Interview!
10-25-2005, 01:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-01-2005, 03:47 PM by scuba diving Matt.)
My TV Interview!
Here's a link to the local news segment on my quest to dive!

It's a little dark in spots and might take a short time to load, but I thought those of you that wanted to see it would enjoy it.

Let me know what you think!

Take care all,
Matt
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
10-25-2005, 02:26 PM,
Re: My TV Interview!
Matt

I have been watching your progress on this site for the last year or so and am bulled over by your determination, keep it up, great sotry. when did it air? and is the target date next september?

Doug
AOW
10-26-2005, 09:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2005, 10:07 AM by scuba diving Matt.)
Hi Doug, I am hoping to dive in early spring or early summer 2006. July 14 2005, is when the TV video was done. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.  Yes, my dream is getting closer to when I do my OW. Also, I want to dive in Wazee Lake next June. I want do a cool lake dive too.

Take care Matt.
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.<br />-Christopher Reeve-
11-09-2005, 12:02 PM,
i only just watched it, awesome.. your dad is very cool..

surely let us know when you decide on Wazee, i'm sure many will want to be there and meet the man with the dream who made it a reality...

11-10-2005, 08:21 AM,
Hi again Rookie,

Thanks for watching the video, glad you enjoyed it.  Yes my dad sure does alot for me.  I sure hope to go to Wazee Lake for the DOG rally in June to dive.  Before that the plan is to hit Bonaire or Florida to dive.

Have a good day,
Matt