Remember me
Lost Password Register

another bottom of the boat story
06-27-2011, 02:01 PM,
another bottom of the boat story
another near brush up with the busy boating season. had a waterskier run me over, and hit my buoy yesterday. two of them came apon us while diving tonka. my wife was surface swimming to the boat, when one guy apparently turned and tried to run the buoy over, while his pal was yelling at him to avoid the "diver down". boat also had flag up, besides the fact that we were on a shallow 8ft deep reef. my wife called it in while in the water and not sure if sheriff found them or not. my head was about 2ft below the water craft that hit my buoy!!!

this rates up there among the time a boats wake came over my head and my guests while a boat passed within afoot of my anchored boat nearly hitting me while i shined a spot light on them.  all passengers of that boat died later in a head on collision on driving in the dark at full speed(st Croix).
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;