Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Buddy List
08-04-2006, 12:42 PM,
Re: Dive Buddy List
Steffi,

See I told you this would be a great help.  Looking forward to seeing you at the lake again.

Bonni
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
08-08-2006, 01:47 PM,
Name: Scott Belisle
Certification: PADI OW
Number of Dives: 6

Looking for other divers to do what we like to do.  ;D I have my own gear so e-mail me anytime,

scottyb@frontiernet.net

or

scottyb@mnscuba.com
09-22-2006, 05:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-20-2009, 04:58 PM by Raysh.)
Name: Travis Denardo
Certification: OW/Nitrox/Drysuit/Cpr & Aed/Ice/advanced ow/ advanced nitrox/deco procedures/trimix
E-mail: Cindi_osman@hotmail.com
Dives: 165

I have my own gear , so e-mail me anytime( love the north shore )
We take these risks, not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping us
09-25-2006, 12:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2007, 08:37 AM by roketcop.)
Name:Ron & Mary
Certification: PADI OW
Dives- 15+ 
E-mail: Roketcop@iw.net

We just got certified the weekend of Sept.17th,2006
Bring on the water!!!
10/01/06 We got a chance to dive Pit Lake just outside of Coleraine MN.  Vis. was 30 feet and had a great time.  So Cool, like a stroll through an under water forest.  Couldn't believe how clear the water was.  Dove Portsmouth Crosby in May 2007 clarity was 40 + feet had a great time.  Looking forward to Okiboji, Superior and St. Cloud quarry this summer.
Let's get tanked!!!
10-19-2006, 09:11 PM,

Hey Erik,

I'm in Albert Lea.  We dive a quarry that's kind of fun just south of here.  Let us know if you're interested.
Steve T.
03-08-2007, 12:57 PM,
Name: Brad
Cert: PADI OW (AOW and Nitro this Summer)
Dives: 5
Email: bradrcole@gmail.com

Just purchased Regs,Octo, BC
I would like to nail down at least 10 dives this summer.
03-22-2007, 09:14 AM,
Hardy DeLay
PADI Instructor
20+ Specialties
500+ dives
I live for deep water and wrecks
New to MN will dive anywhere!!  8)
scubadaddys@scubadaddys.com
&quot;Life is a Daring Adventure or Nothing...&quot;
03-23-2007, 02:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2007, 02:28 PM by VintageDiverMN.)
Also known as CaptSCUBA, Instructor DTA , Double hose diving only. Member, National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers. President of the world famous, Inland Divers Vintage Dive Club. Former member of the Club Des Chasseurs Et Explorateurs Sous-Marins De France
04-24-2007, 10:13 PM,
name:Tonya Mages
certTongueADI Advanced Diver
dives: 30ish

Mostly spent 2 summers ago lobster diving off the north shoe of Cape Ann, MA. Moved back to MN and didn't dive last summer. Looking to do some lake diving this summer, maybe 2-3 weekends a month. Would like to have a regular group. Have all my own equipment (wet) and tanks. Willing to travel and camp some. If interested, send me an email!

divemunkey@gmail.com
05-13-2007, 05:56 PM,
Name: Kevin Robideau
Cert: Open Water
Dives: 6

Looking to do a number of the fun dives this summer.  15-20 at diff locations would be great.  Would love to get a group of people to contact of people want to set up a dive (e-mail list?)

Contact me if you would like to dive.
Krobideau@comcast.net