Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
02-24-2012, 08:42 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge

I know what u mean about not wearing them. My other fins are cressi rondine. They are stiff and semi-long, not like my Omer millenium, but they work ok. I feel the most natural divng the freediving type fins. my next pair will be the gara 3000.  8)
02-24-2012, 12:01 PM,

I know what u mean about not wearing them. My other fins are cressi rondine. They are stiff and semi-long, not like my Omer millenium, but they work ok. I feel the most natural divng the freediving type fins. my next pair will be the gara 3000.  8)
[/quote]

I've got the cressi gara pro, they are pretty sweet, only problem is they added a tab on the heel to don and doff that rubs my achilles tendon raw if I dive too long  Sad but not so good for scuba as my bare feet freeze below the thermo...but I can move like banshee!!
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
02-24-2012, 06:23 PM,

Team secret?  :-X I'm guessing pb since he has some exp. chasing fish  :-\
[/quote]

Ya I'm pretty sure there Popos Nate I'll find out the info and let you know.
[/quote]

I think I saw a picture of the Team Gilligan dive locker once, and the ones on the ice don't look like the Team Gilligan standard issue fins  ;D ;D ;D I think the orange and blue pairs were from before they voted on wearing only red and black.  Wink
[/quote]

Now John, that pic is SO FUNNY, and you know in the heavy trades you go thru a lot of these, and normally by late Fri. afternoon I'm all out of them, but let me see if I can dig waaaay down in my pocket and come up with one, no, I think I'm out, oh,,, wait, I do have one last, GFY left, just for you. I only wish I had one more for Nate too!  Wink
                                   Sunday were jumping Minnetonka wrecks, north of Big Island, (case you guys can make it) but NO LOOTING Anchors, you know it use to be like my hands were super powerful magnets, well, there still super powerful, but NO LONGER magnetized, no more of me just being a looting bastard, those days are done! I'm straight arrow from here on out. As I'm sure my team can attest to.
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
02-25-2012, 08:17 PM,
Terry's going to be so straight from now on that we could probably shoot him clear across hennipen county and hit just about any chick you'd like to call out clear in the rear end.

. ill vouch for that.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
02-26-2012, 06:24 PM,
Jumped the sternwheeler in tonka today, almost got run over by the speeding ice boats out there and all the kite skiers! the wind was whipping pretty fierce!

robert riding the block!

voila! ice block is gone!

Terry contemplating something, maybe he'll explain....

getting ready in our dive shack!

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
02-26-2012, 07:16 PM,
thanks for stopping by yesterday guys. It was a long day.
02-28-2012, 08:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-28-2012, 08:34 PM by mermaid.)
Going to try again...later Tongue
The farther back you can look, the farther forward you will see . . . Winston Churchill
02-28-2012, 10:04 PM,

Brain fart during your posting???  ;D  :-*
02-29-2012, 04:33 PM,

As much as I DO like the sound of that, Popo, straight arrow me didn't last that long, when I saw just the neck of that modified bell sticking out of the sand, last Sun. I tried to resist, I tried hard, but I could hear her calling my name, I couldn't resist, I touched her, (just to make sure it wasn't another turtle neck) I got a better grip, ohh, but she was struck firm, like she'd been poured in cement, tried wiggling her a bit to break her free, still she held. I thought I've got to break her loose, by now the guilt was driving me crazy, I felt my SAC rate climbing, got down on my knees next to her, partially to gain better leverage, partially to summon up Qui Chang, that damn guilt was strong, but I felt even stronger. I reached down to get an better better grip, then, all of a sudden it was like I became Grinch (I think it was him, anyway) in that Dr. Suess Christmas show, I had the strength of 10 divers, and I ripped that bell from the bottom, she was free at last!
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
03-01-2012, 08:23 AM,
Brain fart during your posting???  ;D  :-*  [/quote]

lol...or something like that  :-\  :Smile
The farther back you can look, the farther forward you will see . . . Winston Churchill