Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dry Air
07-16-2002, 04:16 PM,
Re: Dry Air
hf-<br><br>what kinda candy you use? does the lake water effect tatse? will clorine add to flavor?
07-18-2002, 06:00 PM,
Jolly Ranchers Smile
Hazel
07-19-2002, 09:40 AM,
I have to jump in on this one...<br>1.  Jolly Ranchers taste great...So good, that I cannot help but chew the darn things.<br>     How would you like to get a tiny piece of one of those things caught in your second<br>     stage???   NOT GOOD<br>2.  So what I do (and probably no one else does) is to take the reg out of my mouth,<br>     and just take a *TINY* sip of water, swish it around in my mouth,<br>     *WITHOUT SWALLOWING IT*, and put reg back in...<br>     I do this about every 3-5 Minutes...I suffer from dry mouth something fierce!!!!<br><br>Anyway, I am sure someone will find this terrible, but it works for me<br><br>Thanks...Crazy Jean<br><br>
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-19-2002, 11:02 AM,
Ok Jean, so which lake tastes best?<br><br>I couldn't resist..... Wink
--Jason
07-19-2002, 11:16 AM,
Quote:Ok Jean, so which lake tastes best?<br><br>I couldn't resist..... Wink
<br>LOL!  mmm...algae and silt flavored water, sounds good. Tongue<br>
07-19-2002, 12:38 PM,
Wazee is the best by far.  Crosby a close second.<br>Square Lake has to be the worst.  Took me over 10 Minutes to wash the silt and algee<br>out of my teeth!!  Euuuuughhhh<br>Anyway, the water that is the PITS is the best...By far!!!!<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br>
07-19-2002, 12:49 PM,
Jean,<br>"The pits is the best..."   HA hA HA!  Love it - very funny.  And you're right! <br>Enjoyed meeting you at Crosby.  See you again soon.<br>Dan
Dan L
07-19-2002, 12:51 PM,
Quote:Square Lake has to be the worst.  Took me over 10 Minutes to wash the silt and algee<br>out of my teeth!!  <br><br>
<br>Man...no kidding, I've accidently got a little of that in my mouth a couple times and it really does have a foul taste. :Smile
07-19-2002, 01:01 PM,
Maybe I could use a PUR Water Filter down there.<br>Screen out all that junk...<br>Or I could bring down bottled water...Be interesing to try drinking it at 30-60 Feet...<br>(If you could even get it out of the bottle)<br><br>Thanks...Jean<br>
08-03-2002, 09:58 PM,
Re:Dry Air
Well, I'm a little late in replying ...<br><br>I looked up the DIR standards and the jolly ranchers go in the left side of the mouth, right on the inside of the molars. :Smile<br><br>I found lake superior water to taste very good. I drank about 4 ounces at 80 feet once.<br><br>One thing that can help dry-mouth is to keep your body very well hydrated.<br><br>Dan