Remember me
Lost Password Register

coffee club.
08-18-2009, 07:03 PM,
Re: coffee club.
sounds to me like we a bunch of bar bunnys here.
grumpie the church mouse.
08-19-2009, 08:48 AM,

I have that effect on really drunk men. Come to think of it, all women do.  >Big Grin

And Grumpie - no one is buying the church mouse deal. I don't even know you but am relatively sure you've got some darned good stories to tell.
08-19-2009, 09:55 AM,
while not being as cute as Lynn, Grumpie does indeed have an awesome supply of great stories!  And he also is very willing to share both the stories and his knowledge - so he does rate A+ in my book  (but I still reserve the right to pick on him at will - and he's free to fire the abuse right back too! - but he's generally too nice to stoop to that level, so he is kind of a church mouse in that regard...)  The only problem I have found with him, is that he's usually so busy working on new story encounters, it's hard to actually hook up with him for a chance to hear them!
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
08-24-2009, 10:31 PM,

Just wanted to thank Terry so much for picking the table at Applebee's.....since you picked a table in the bar.....Kristi and I are known as bar bunnies.

Grumpy doesnt even try to remember our names now, we are just the bar bunnies - LOL! ;D

S'ok Grumpy - I love you too!!!! >Big Grin
08-25-2009, 06:34 AM,

Just wanted to thank Terry so much for picking the table at Applebee's.....since you picked a table in the bar.....Kristi and I are known as bar bunnies.

Grumpy doesnt even try to remember our names now, we are just the bar bunnies - LOL! ;D

S'ok Grumpy - I love you too!!!! >Big Grin
[/quote]

Well, your totally welcome! I was just putting a visual together in my head of you and Kristi as, "bar bunnies",,,,,, seems delightful to me!  Tongue Tongue Glad your first real dive went well! ( your ear bummer could of happened to anyone, I use to get some nose bleeds when I first started diving, till I stopped dukeing it out with me buddy underwater  ???) I had a good time with everyone on Sun night, I look forward to seeing everyone again!   Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
09-01-2009, 06:29 PM,
your both very pretty bunnies, im sorry if  hurt anyones feelings.
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM,

Didn't hurt our feelings  Big Grin  No worries (You'll get use to our teasing soon enough- Terry says we're trouble.)
The only thing I take seriously when it comes to diving is safety.
09-02-2009, 01:59 PM,

I'm just glad you didn't call me a pretty bunny! Smile
Some people are like Slinkeys - not much good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!
09-02-2009, 03:57 PM,

I'm just glad you didn't call me a pretty bunny! Smile
[/quote]

Grumpie might not have the best eyesight, but what color's the water your diving in, to come up that statement?
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
09-02-2009, 07:40 PM,
And I'm just an old married diver....so I'm not a "Pretty Bunny" either!
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!