Remember me
Lost Password Register

coffee club.
08-07-2009, 09:43 AM,
Re: coffee club.

It didnt, and YOU, know it! I'll come up with something, to draw attention, (that made me smile just to type Wink ) and probably be there by 6:30, Hang on,,,,,,I think I feel my deductable going up again, I think YOU, should get back to work! So there! WORK  WORK  WORK!!!  >Big Grin
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-07-2009, 07:05 PM,
With the info from DiverQueen and lynnlchan, I found out that there's actually very good bus service to that particular Applebee's.  Looks like I'll probably be able to make it after all.  No coffee for me, though--I'm Mister Tea and I pity the fool that serves me coffee Wink
08-13-2009, 10:29 PM,
Lunatim, Hydro, Grumpy and me. So where was everybody else
Bob
08-13-2009, 10:33 PM,
We were at Applebee's waiting for you and drinking some good stuff....How I made it home is still under examination...No scratches on the car or anything!  :o
My name is Lisa and I'm a SCUBAholic. It's been toooo long since my last dive!
08-13-2009, 10:36 PM,
                  We were all in the bar! Lynn, Lisa, Kristi, Angie and me, so what Applebies did you guys go to? We had my underwater camera on the table, a 3'x5' dive flag over the table and Lisa had a dive flag jacket on. Good thing this wasnt a search and recovery!      T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
08-14-2009, 06:29 AM,

Terry, Terry,  Sounds like you planned that get together just right.  Just you and the women. LOL  ;D
So, did any of them have to tie you up before the end of the night? Ha, Ha!
08-14-2009, 06:38 AM,

Terry, Terry,  Sounds like you planned that get together just right.  Just you and the women. LOL  ;D
So, did any of them have to tie you up before the end of the night? Ha, Ha!
[/quote]

Funny - that was what I said when I got there - just Terry and three women.  Wink

As you know - there really is no restraining Terry.  >Big Grin  At the end of the evening he was wearing his jolly roger dive flag (acquired by DQ who apparently can find anything) as a cape.  :o

I can't believe we missed you guys. I was so looking forward to meeting the legendary grumpie.  :'(
08-14-2009, 08:57 AM,
HAHAH i bet we were at the same one, all of the guys were at a table, we didn'tget a good view of the bar though.
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
08-14-2009, 02:20 PM,
Was great meeting those of you we actually found last night. Big thanks to Dragon Eye for introducing me to scuba diving, this site and now the fabulous people I met last night!!!!

Be seeing/chatting with you all again soon I hope!!!

Angie
08-14-2009, 02:25 PM,

Hey Angie - welcome to the site. Try not to get injured here (Ms. Accident Prone.)

Lynn