Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
01-29-2013, 09:54 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 3rd annual 2012/2013 icing challenge
I am good with the 23rd.
01-29-2013, 11:12 AM,

Nate you must of meant Mighty's distant relative Mickey didn't you. Tesla's ok but cant hold piece of cheese to Freddie. Haven't shaved for a week as I've been circling the drain, noticed the gray starting to sneak up on me too, sure glad to slowly start feeling better.
                Thats dandy John, I was real impressed with the place we jumped a couple seasons back. The weekend of Feb. 23 it is! Com'on Nate, your in too. Seems as long as you stay out of the muck on Millacs, she's dandy. Not sure what we'll have for thickness, crew said they had 20" on Tonka last weekend. I was looking at this pic John, looks like I'm over 22 degrees, curious where you found that number?

Attached Files
.jpg   Icing west Tomka 1-19-13 005.JPG (Size: 726.79 KB / Downloads: 16)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
01-29-2013, 12:51 PM,
Shooter, aren't you really referring to MINI MOUSE??    ;D  >Big Grin

It should be a good time at Mille Lacs.

I will finally be able to meet up with the two queens from Isanti..  ;D  Wink
01-29-2013, 12:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 03:11 PM by DetectorGuy.)

I have never been a fan of Freddy Mercury, up until the song "We Are the Champions" took on a whole new meaning a couple years ago...  ;D That place we dove together a few years ago was Grave Yard Reef just NW of Isle Bay a couple miles out. The bottom was nice there with basketball sized boulders and a few nice trinkets were found that day. That was the day we had two holes going... I was diving out of the "B-Hole" and I think you were diving the "A-Hole"  :o. As far as the 22 degrees I just picked an arbitrary number... not 90 degrees and not 45 degrees. Half way between is 22 1/2 degrees so I clamped the saw at 22.5 degrees to my garage floor... It looked about right so I went with it. I knew that it seems to drive Team G goofy when I talk about measuring things to a half a foot or a half a degree, so I just rounded the number to 22 degrees 8)
01-29-2013, 02:36 PM,

I have never been a fan of Freddy Mercury, up until it the song "We Are the Champions" took on a whole new meaning a couple years ago...  ;D That place we dove together a few years ago was Grave Yard Reef just NW of Isle Bay a couple miles out. The bottom was nice there with basketball sized boulders and a few nice trinkets were found that day. That was the day we had two holes going... I was diving out of the "B-Hole" and I think you were diving the "A-Hole"  :o. As far as the 22 degrees I just picked an arbitrary number... not 90 degrees and not 45 degrees. Half way between is 22 1/2 degrees so I clamped the saw at 22.5 degrees to my garage floor... It looked about right so I went with it. I knew that it seems to drive Team G goofy when I talk about measuring things to a half a foot or a half a degree, so I just rounded the number to 22 degrees 8)
[/quote]

;D  All I know is its going to be at least 45 degrees in the the dive shack!  ;D
01-29-2013, 05:43 PM,
23rd. im in. perhaps ill hold on to my pals larger ice house, bring it with.

also we should plan on a grill or something being we are off shore.
hot dogs minimally.
how many peps we up to for this gathering?
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
01-29-2013, 07:50 PM,

I'll bring the grill Popo, but I'm worried what kind of shape I'll be in, coming off a week in Tobaggo. Rather then the hardened open hole, every weekend icier I am now.  I mean look what happened with the Honey Badgers when they ran to the Carib, granted they were in there longer then I'll be, but they were the very northern end, I'll be the very southern end. I just hope, I dont turn soft. :-\
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
01-29-2013, 09:42 PM,
Love the ice diving pics and video. Happy Diving from Sunny South Florida  Smile
Happy Diving, Lisa
01-30-2013, 08:48 AM,

T Soft is like asking Blackbeard to give up the booty..... ain't going to happen.

Id predict that any dog I know, the instant he sees the lake hed be marking out his territory ...staking his claim... this whole blocks been peed on and marked. every anchor and every insignificant artifact would be claimed.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
01-30-2013, 11:39 AM,

Ya your right Popo, that was nothing but stinkin-thinkin on my part, must of been the fever, to think I, was going soft. Glad to see (h20 addict) Lisa can see some pics of "actual" cold water diving. Remember Lisa, there is NO cold water in Fla. to dive in anyway  :-* Heres a couple pics of Lisa (I think the Honey Badgers can relate to) taken in the upper passage of Orange Grove Sink in No. Fla. a couple months ago.

Attached Files
.jpg   pics 005.JPG (Size: 948.06 KB / Downloads: 35)
.jpg   pics 006.JPG (Size: 956.65 KB / Downloads: 23)
.jpg_thumb   pics 005.JPG_thumb (Size: 34.95 KB / Downloads: 0)
.jpg   pics 006.JPG (Size: 956.65 KB / Downloads: 23)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)