Remember me
Lost Password Register

page 2 Ice reports won't open?
01-09-2013, 07:20 AM,
Re: page 2 Ice reports won't open?
I should be rewarded by removing that garbage tainting medicine lake... llooking at Google Maps in the summer that place is a cesspool...you can see scum trails through the entire Lake when boats drive across...the lake needs to keep its garbage away from our holes. wait a minute we're getting off topic this is not the about local diving this is the support forum :Smile
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
01-09-2013, 08:21 AM,
hey maybe the way to fix it is to bombard it with posts till it rolls over to page 3! then just remember to skip page 2!....

agreed. i also have a feeling something is going to happen this weekend. ... hope it has nothing to do with the fact i got running water siting on my front street. ..

its been 3 weeks with roughly the same thickness of ice on the lake .. we should be growing ice not maintaining.

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
01-09-2013, 09:10 AM,

That's OK, Terry desperately needs all the support he can get.

Attached Files
.png   karma.png (Size: 33.25 KB / Downloads: 27)
.png   karma.png (Size: 33.25 KB / Downloads: 27)
01-09-2013, 01:36 PM,

Hey Nate, curious when you guys can come jump with us? This Sat. on Medicine, about 10am, either one or both, if young Joe calls it a cesspool, its really only a jump sideways from Pergatory Wink
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
01-09-2013, 06:42 PM,
I can't speak for Nate, but I can't make it. I need to go to the hay auction on Saturday and buy some more grass for the ponies.
01-09-2013, 07:35 PM,

We could probably find some more tools for the ponies to use with that "grass".  >Big Grin  ;D
01-09-2013, 08:19 PM,
Page 3 is ok
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
01-10-2013, 05:48 AM,

I have a big install going today through late Fri. Time will be tight.  Will you have a heated dive shack?  ;D
01-10-2013, 11:05 AM,
Page 2 on the thread has been fixed. One of the posts was corrupted somehow and this was preventing that thread page from displaying properly. It took me a while to install the proper tools on my home PC to hunt it down. I appreciate your patience. popolarbear was the culprit. Bad popolarbear.  Wink
--Jason
01-10-2013, 05:15 PM,
                    Bad Popo, Bad Dog! Thats going to cost you one weeks beer ration out on the ice! I was SO hoping it was those damn honey badgers, their just like the devil!

Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)