Remember me
Lost Password Register

Northwest Divers 13th Annual Treasure Hunt
08-06-2015, 12:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 12:13 PM by vanraden.)
Northwest Divers 13th Annual Treasure Hunt
13th Annual Northwest Divers Treasure Hunt (Crosby/Ironton Mine Pits)

The Treasure Hunt will begin on Friday, August 14th and cruise through Sunday. Each year it just gets better and better. More people, more great prizes (this year over $5000 in prizes to give away) and more fun are waiting just for you.

Diving at the mine pits (great name isn't it) North of Crosby provides some of the clearest clean water diving you will find in Minnesota this time of year. The variety of lakes surrounding the camp site can keep you as busy as you want to be throughout the full weekend.

Find one of the many colored clips that are scattered in a few of the pits and you will win one of the many prizes that we truck up there. Pre-register and You could win a prize valued at over $200.

Old friends, new divers, great water, on-sight refills and some grill always cooking something that invites you to make a camp site visit (try and look hungry and you will probably get a sample). Folks, it just doesn't get any better than this.

A gentle reminder: Many of the 60 some folks who participated last year camped in the park. If you wish to do so please call soon. There are limited spots available and they go fast.

Give me a call at 218.233.6088. This is the summer event you do not want to miss.

For more information and location go to the Northwest Divers website and click on the Treasure Hunt Icon on the left side of the page.
Rick Van Raden<br />Northwest Divers<br />218 233-6088