Remember me
Lost Password Register

GLSPS Dive Into the Past 2006 is Feb 25 at Thunderbird Convention Center
02-23-2006, 09:57 AM,
Re: GLSPS Dive Into the Past 2006 is Feb 25 at Thunderbird Convention Center
Divers and non divers,

I have been seeing a few posts reguarding ice diving on Saturday, Feb 25.  I think that you should reconsider and join us at the "Dive Into The Past Show".  It will be bigger than ever this year!  It is going to take place at the Thunderbird Hotel in Bloomington (next to the Mall of America) from 9:00 AM to 5:00PM.  Lots of prises at the raffel and silent auction.  Do you need some gear?  You could win something or, buy something at the silent auction for a fraction of the price!!  Allot of Dive Shops will have booths there.  They may even have a special deal on equipment or, a out of town or local dive trip that you have always wanted to go on! 
Check it out!

Come on down and enjoy the show.  Our line up of speakers are going to be very intersesting this year lots of prises and most importantly all your dive buddies you haven't seen all winter will most likely be there!

So what do ya say!  Put that ice diving gear away for a weekend or, for just one day this weekend, and come on down to the "Dive Into The Past Show"! 

For more information on the show, log onto the GLSPS website at, .

(Lonnie and Jason will be there, stop by the booth and say Hello)!

PJK
Safe Diving<br />PJK

Messages In This Thread
Re: GLSPS Dive Into the Past 2006 is Feb 25 at Thunderbird Convention Center - by PJK - 02-23-2006, 09:57 AM