Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anyone have experiance with Weezle?
05-22-2006, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2006, 09:34 AM by john j.)
Re: Anyone have experiance with Weezle?
I have been using the Extreme plus for 4 years now.  Best undergarment I have ever had by far.  Much warmer than thinsulate and fleece types and it's also very soft and comfortable. 

It has a water repellent coating on the outside which keeps condensation and minor seal leaks away from the insulation.  You may find with Weezle wear that the outside of the suit is sometimes a little wet after a dive (especially long dives).  I kept thinking I had small suit leaks, but it is just condensation that is normally soaked up by other types of undergarments.  The Weezle wear keeps the moisture away from you.

Another thing I like is that it can be washed without any problem.  With other suits I always heard warnings about how the insulation value would go down if the garment was laundered.  How much sense does it make to design drysuit undergarments that can't be laundered?  No problem washing Weezle wear.  There are laundering instructions right on the garment and I have washed mine many times.

Check sizing very carefully and lean toward the larger size than you think you need.  When I bought mine, the suit I got was too small, even though the measurements said it was right for me.  I had to send it back for a larger one, but the folks at Weezle were very nice about it and took care of the problem quickly.

Two other folks I commonly dive with are also using the Extreme plus and they both like them too.

It is not often that I am highly satisfied with a product.  In this case I am.
__________________________________________<br />There are very few problems that cannot be solved through the generous application of high explosives.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone have experiance with Weezle? - by john j - 05-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Re: Anyone have experiance with Weezle? - by gp - 05-22-2006, 10:03 AM
Re: Anyone have experiance with Weezle? - by gp - 05-24-2006, 09:17 PM