Remember me
Lost Password Register

some one selling old ship wreck stuff on craigs list
07-22-2009, 09:22 AM,
Re: some one selling old ship wreck stuff on craigs list

Did you even read the rest of this thread? Or are quoting other "widely known facts"? About the car I was using an analogy! I know you can spell it, but I don't think you grasp the meaning. >Big Grin Although to some it is a widely known fact? If you had read the thread you can see I do not advocate "ripping apart shipwrecks". My position is more from a discovery standpoint like that of Mel. I posted a quote fr0m the thread in case you couldn't find it that may help you better understand my position. ;D

You didn't answer the question about Mel.

Your right about Ken. I think the person who puts the time and effort into the discovery gets to decide what to do with it. I look forward to diving the wrecks he has discovered and I appreciate all of his sacrifices to the diving community. He also runs a dive charter business. I hope to dive off his boat and listen to the dive stories behind the discoveries. 8)

And why wouldn't it be in the same ballpark ? Are you suggesting that merely monetary value determines salvage rights?  Are you saying there should be different rules if I find an orange as compared to an apple?
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Re: some one selling old ship wreck stuff on craigs list - by Shooter - 07-22-2009, 09:22 AM