Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anyone in the Coon Rapids area want to dive Labor day
09-04-2010, 10:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-14-2020, 10:13 AM by DetectorGuy.)
Re: Anyone in the Coon Rapids area want to dive Labor day
I will bring my 14' inflatable boat to shuttle divers out to the sites so we can eliminate any major surface swims. I will be at the public boat landing on the end of the penninsula at 2:00 on Sunday. I will bring 2 tanks and an extra one too in case we find another shipwreck. If someone wants to goof around with metal detectors on the last dive I can bring a couple of them too. I have used them at Buckhorns Resort in the deeper water but not in the shallows. I have not used them at Mankes at all so there might be a bit of treasure there. I hate to use them with other people as it spins up the visibility something fierce (But I do like a good muck dive). If anyone (or all of us) wants to get out there earlier, I would be good with that. I realize that if we did start early we might miss an opportunity to make sure everyone is at the ramp at the same time.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone in the Coon Rapids area want to dive Labor day - by DetectorGuy - 09-04-2010, 10:29 AM