Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear
03-03-2003, 09:28 AM,
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear
Hi First of all i would like to introduce myself to the group.
My name is Laurence, i live in the UK and i have been diving for 12 years and i am a PADI MSDT and also well experienced in Advanced and Extended range diving, i have no experience of Trimix diving.

I have dived for over a year on the Drager Dolphin SCR and from March of last year the Inspiration CCR.

I think both units are great and both have good and bad points.

I have been following this thread with interest and you all seem to be open minded people with a genuine interest, there are good and bad things with the unit, with every Rebreather.

The Inspiration and Rebreathers in general are not for everyone and i dont believe in trying to tell someone that they should get one when there not interested.

I notice DRE that you are the Moderator, and you run a great site, i have no problems with people who want to critisise the Inspiration, as long as that critisism is based upon fact and knowledge.

Im not talking about whether you have dived one or not, that makes very little difference, but if you are going to make an argument against the unit, which is fine, you should try to use your own words.

With almost every statement you have use to reply to Madmole, you have used somebody elses words.

Words which were refuted a long time ago and proved inaccurate. How can your argument be given credence when you use other peoples thoughts.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Right, i have my fire proof trousers on and my Rebreather as my BC set. Flame Away.

All the best.

Messages In This Thread
Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by DRE - 02-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by chrisw - 02-20-2003, 11:07 AM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by Groovekitty - 02-27-2003, 01:53 PM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by JNitrox - 02-28-2003, 01:57 PM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by JNitrox - 03-01-2003, 10:58 AM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by CCR2002 - 03-03-2003, 09:28 AM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by Groovekitty - 03-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by Groovekitty - 03-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Re:Diver one of sixteen to die using high-tech gear - by Groovekitty - 03-03-2003, 02:12 PM