Remember me
Lost Password Register

The Argonauts John or Jean Francois ???????
06-21-2011, 09:21 PM,
Re: The Argonauts John or Jean Francois ???????
i can barely remember that dive shop"argonauts" from the early eighties when i got serious about meself getting certified.can anybody give a brief history of that shop? when it started, by who, strength's,weakness, when it disappeared, etc.....
minnesota doe's have a rich history of dive shops and i think( well, i just like history) it would be a cool project to document the early days of minnsota dive operations and such. jack the frogman, smith, paulson divers, Vets salvage SOS?,grumpies dive crib,
how many others?...........
when ron still owned his shop, he had put together a short writeup on jack the frogman and it was on his website.
trin-fin, sounds like you are puttin' out a call to bring back the old fishing nets, barnacle encrusted crows nest, portholes with plenty of patina, blackbeards plank, and the creaky tongue and groove floor boards of smith on central. ARRRR trin-fin, you just brought a salty tear to me vintage eye...........
old mike :'(

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Argonauts John or Jean Francois ??????? - by divermike - 06-21-2011, 09:21 PM