Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
12-12-2011, 04:21 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
you guys are hard core. I always wondered what would happen if you flooded one of those viking dry suits. trinity did it in style. pee hole open submersion flood!but only because him and acrflash jumped on the stuck ice cut out
(to take a short cut ), both at the same time. ....and they both went down down down.. ha ha ha. I couldn't believe it.my pictures didn't turn out as nice. my dive camera works OK underwater, but above it gets artifacts, and i forgot my surface camera in the car, as i packed light for the slippery walk.

a would for posterity sake, mention that acrflash did redeem himself by finding two converging natural cracks in the ice, and with one cut running between them, was able to cut a three sided ice diving hole...with only one cut.. i was amazed. i wouldn't have thought it possible. that will make me forever paranoid and watchfull were i walk or drive on the ice..

also not pictured was a hole in one tree, with a giant frozen raccoon. and several ice anglers and onlookers who kept asking questions what we were doing. I love the comments by the summer boater, who just after trinity clarified the laws regarding how far boats have to stay from diver posted diver flags(150ft), asked "so how far do boats have to stay from divers?".....

that about summarized my summer in one line. all the boats that either kissed my diver buoy, sank my buoy.drove within arms reach of my parked boat(flying dive flag with additional flags all over my boat)or ran over me safely.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge - by popolarbear - 12-12-2011, 04:21 PM