Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
01-04-2012, 07:59 AM,
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
[quote author=DetectorGuy link=topic=7035.msg41023#msg41023 date=1325675165]
I live in a 'glass house' and I am on 'thin ice' anyway,

sorry John was looking for a rock and my ice spud, Wink ,,,as some might say, "judge not, lest you be judged." Always good to hear from last years, champion.
                                  We normally use ice screws, till the ice is thick enough to drive on, then we use the saftey chain loops of the trucks recievers. The reason the line is attached to the ice sled is two fold, lately we have been getting a bit of looping/twists from folding the line in the center and doubling it back and forth over our shoulders to roll it up for the day, so we now drag it behind the sled in moving between our customary 5 holes an outing, in an effort to straighten it out, the other reason is with 3 sets of gear in the sled, even rolled up, the rope always gets tangled in gear because it seems whoever is up next, gear is always on the bottom.
                                  Now, about that hardhat,,,,as much as I appreciate the offer,,,I rarely ever wear one at work, its not required, I dont work conventional construction sites, and I take enough flack for dressing in all black already, gotta agree with you,,,besides hardhats are cold, (without a liner) my icing cowboy hat is felt so it is pretty warm. I think you should save it for the next Mortensons apprentice, or better yet the police who wore your hardhats in their regular uniforms down at Target Field directing traffic, that would be most fitting.
                                  Were jumping Sat. the 7th. west of the cities, be good to see you guys again, just sayin,,,,,

Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge - by Terry - 01-04-2012, 07:59 AM