Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
02-15-2012, 07:54 PM,
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge
I could only imagine what some of tonka's shores would look like with out the many years of the "tonka diver clean up". many of the highly frequented locations are very clean dives. i dont completely understand, as i watch all summer as stuff falls over board and is blown out. but were does it all go? i know I'm guilty of losing stuff by accident. some due to my baby throwing everything overboard.(thankfully hes outgrown that phase). I imagine that there is some lost garbage pile in tonka kinda like the moving mud, that can blow in and out of a bay some years. it might all settle out in the deeper non moving portions. but at least in the shallower areas, the divers had kept it clean and nice looking.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Re: TRINITY'S 2nd Annual 2011-2012 Icing Challenge - by popolarbear - 02-15-2012, 07:54 PM