Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
09-19-2012, 02:01 PM,
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
A-men brother, first they would need to find a recreational diver they can trust. I haven't given them any indication that I am trustworthy, but then again... the caring ship has sailed. I had to chuckle about having volunteer divers go through a basic training. I'm picturing an archeological boot camp, with everyone wearing Indiana Jones hats and a long bull whip. Attached is a picture of a shirt that Nate and his wife picked up for me. I hate to say it, but if you look close at the guy in the middle, he looks strangely like me.

All seriousness, the logic confuses me about the method to their madness. By getting money from a grant (or several grants in this case) to do a job that is supposed to benefit the people that the grant money originally came from, and then not finish the job... That is a gross missappropriation of funds. The end result of the money spent is a piece of paper showing no conclusive information of what is actually on the bottom. The lake(s) need to be dove and dove hard to finish the job. I wish I could get paid the full amount for doing half the job.

Attached Files
.jpg   Scuba diving is not a crime shirt.jpg (Size: 49.85 KB / Downloads: 32)
.jpg   Scuba diving is not a crime shirt.jpg (Size: 49.85 KB / Downloads: 32)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates? - by DetectorGuy - 09-19-2012, 02:01 PM