Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
09-19-2012, 04:07 PM,
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates?
                 I AGREE Jason, DAMN those Honey Badgers! (especially that Nate, seen here flashing his peace symbol, its really just a gang sign,,,) Not sure MHM wanted any of our, "expertise" after the last go round with them here. Curious during the only season in Mn, (thru the ice) when you can have a good look around, over a broad area, the G-men and the HBDTs guys, (no doubt, MHM still thinks, HBDTs means, "how bad do they suck"  :-*) have covered a lot of acreage, they weren't at all interested in even, getting together to discuss it. I just wish I could of finished the barn board wall covering effect in my entire basement with the scraps off,,,, whatever wreck that was, north of Big Island, before she was basically gone. John, I always thought that WAS you on the t-shirt, that was the only reason I wanted one. Sorry Popo for everyone else, hijacking your thread.     Trinity

Attached Files
.jpg   Terry and Frog named Nate.jpg (Size: 267.37 KB / Downloads: 31)
.jpg   Terry and Frog named Nate.jpg (Size: 267.37 KB / Downloads: 31)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Lake Minnetonka Dive Spots coordinates? - by Terry - 09-19-2012, 04:07 PM