Remember me
Lost Password Register

Best Overall Drysuit-various dive environments
04-21-2004, 02:53 PM,
Re:Best Overall Drysuit-various dive environments
There are so many choices out there. But by far the most important is fit. Fit not only means how it will fit your body type, but how it will fit your body type with your required insulation. If you are looking for a drysuit, start by considering how much you want to pay. This is going to either limit or expand your choices considerably. This is one piece of gear you will not want to skimp on. You want to get the best fit possible. The best way to do that is to give yourself as many choices as possible by trying not to limit yourself on budget any more than you have to. If you can give us a price range maybe we can help you narrow down some choices.

I currently dive a DUI CF200, custom cut. I really like the suit. It fits like a glove and is very durable for local diving. Because the material stretches a bit it allows for a fairly snug fit. This is still possible with suits that don't stretch (like trilaminates) but it's a bit more complicated to get a great fit.
"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being." - Johann W. von Goethe

Messages In This Thread
Re:Best Overall Drysuit-various dive environments - by beeger - 04-21-2004, 02:53 PM