Remember me
Lost Password Register

While you guys are talkin' ice diving this next week
01-25-2004, 01:26 AM,
Re:While you guys are talkin' ice diving this next week
When I was in Key Largo last December , I went out with Horizon Divers. THey were voted #1 by Rodales last year for best value , dive operator and staff (2003)! I did some classes with them but I think a regular charter was around $60 dollars for 2 dives. I know the other places around Key Largo run about the same price. Most places I checked also have the "packages" where if you buy so many dives/aka charters , they cut that $60 dollars per trip down a bit. Their web site has details on their multi-trip rates. I agree with the others...Do Key Largo or Islamorada...I did Key West too and found Key Largo MUCH BETTER!!!

1-800-984-DIVE

Jean Smile

P.S. If you get a chance , do the Spiegel Grove...You won't regret it. It's over 500 feet long and it ranges from 50 to 130 feet in depth. And its for all skill levels too , which makes it really nice! The current can be quite strong there...though the day I went there was none to speak of.
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH

Messages In This Thread
Re:While you guys are talkin' ice diving this next week - by tcjtn0 - 01-25-2004, 01:26 AM