Remember me
Lost Password Register

Aeris.. NEW HEADS UP DISPLAY SCUBA DADDY's
12-21-2006, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-21-2006, 10:31 PM by MAXFACTOR.)
Aeris.. NEW HEADS UP DISPLAY SCUBA DADDY's
Several months ago, I read the info, on the newest greatest   HEADSUP DISPLAY MASK  (HUD)  well folks,   I saw it briefly at DEMA...   This thing is going to revolutionize  the industry.  Talk about James Bond...  this is it.

I asked the rep at DEMA who is carrying it, and he said the only SHOP IN MINNESOTA THAT HAS COMMITTED TO BUYING IT IS   SCUBA DADDY's.... in BURNSVILLE,   SO NEEDLESS TO SAY>...  for those that know me,   I PLACED THE FIRST ORDER IN MINNESOTA.
The main feature of the HUD...  is that it allows you to keep your eyes focused on the dive while presenting critical dive data.  TALK ABOUT STREAMLINING !

Some of the features also include:  current depth, elaspsed dive time, cylinder pressure, and dive time remaining.  The optical lens provides a clear , highly magnified image.  The LCD which will be bright and viewable regardless of enviromental conditions.  Info can  be seen clearly by the vast majorityof people, regardless of vision.  SO>>>   no more bi focal lens for me,   no more comptuer, no more depth gages etc,   

plus I can still download all my dive info. 

It allows you to have what the NAVY SEALS have been diving with for years.

I JUST COMMITTED TO BUYING ONE...   
Now I have some additional gear for sale.

So I should have it by April.  CAN'T wait.   

HAVE ANY OF YOU OTHER DIVERS LOOKED INTO THIS..   CHeck it out at AERIS. or  SCUBA DADDY's

Maxfactor

Messages In This Thread
Aeris.. NEW HEADS UP DISPLAY SCUBA DADDY's - by MAXFACTOR - 12-21-2006, 12:56 PM