Remember me
Lost Password Register

Buford springs in Hernado county florida
05-23-2008, 06:29 AM,
Re: Buford springs in Hernado county florida
Definitely a cool site.  I was diving in Florida this past weekend and needed to find a site to dive being the Captain called off the Gulf trip because of high winds and seas.  We walked back to the site...its is .4 miles from the gate according to the GPS and the last 300 feet is muddy swamp...worse if it rains we found it to be dryer if going in off to the left rather than straight back.  When we got to the site there was a Gator in the water and being I am not that crazy about diving with Gators in the water at a site I passed, but I will probably check on it again being my Friend lives about 2 miles away directly across Hwy 19.  Definitely worth checking out, it is suppose to be the 2nd largest Cavern in Florida.
The Strokes say &quot;Dual is OK&quot;.<br />The Koolaiders say &quot;Only use Halcyon wings and 104's&quot;.<br />The Cyber guys quote a formula.<br />......... and the rest of us just go diving

Messages In This Thread
Re: Buford springs in Hernado county florida - by timm_hagen - 05-23-2008, 06:29 AM