Remember me
Lost Password Register

Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320
02-29-2008, 07:48 PM,
Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320
Has anyone used the Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 digital camera? I need to buy an underwater camera as my 5 mega-pixel Sony finally crapped out on the last vacation. This was an above water camera only but the cheaper "semi-disposable" underwater cameras that I brought with were disappointing also. They did not flood at 90' but the photos were very bad. I have the ReefMaster Mini in my sights now as I saw a photo album in the GLSPS show and the pictures were taken with a SL320. They were crisp and very nice. The SL320 is a 6.0 MP camera and the video capability is not that great at 24 frames per second. I found a place where I can get one of these SL320's with an external flash, fiber optic flash cable, a separate 50 degree wide angle lense, a 1 GB SD card and a soft case for $450.00. Its sounds like the cats pajamas. I know zero about cameras and I don't plan on taking award winning pictures but I think it would be cool to show people that cant dive what I see when I'm down there. I know that there are "deals" on above water digital cameras and that you can buy an after-market case but this little rugged camera package seems too good to be true. Let me know if I'm making a mistake...

Messages In This Thread
Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 - by DetectorGuy - 02-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Re: Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 - by fishfreak - 03-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Re: Sealife ReefMaster Mini SL320 - by jleech - 03-20-2008, 10:07 PM