Remember me
Lost Password Register

Photo Enhancing
08-08-2008, 01:36 AM,
Re: Photo Enhancing
Adobe photoshop very powerfull program. i recently took what was probabably close to 300images. many were grey and had nothing. in photoshop you can set up an automated batch processing and once you find the perfect adjustments, you can program those alterations to automaticaly be adjusted to all the pictures. at which point you either set the program to save replacing the old, or save as new folder. tons and tons of my best pictures were basicaly discovered using that technique. so i dont delete anything till its been adjusted.i would recomend "auto levels"  as a starting point. that usualy will make most grey pictures pop. this feature is on the older versions of photoshop, which should be more than enough for what most dive photographers would need. so get an old version...its cheep enough.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Photo Enhancing - by wtdrm - 03-04-2008, 04:21 PM
Re: Photo Enhancing - by Roger Southwick - 04-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Re: Photo Enhancing - by SCUBASCOOBY - 04-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Re: Photo Enhancing - by popolarbear - 08-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Re: Photo Enhancing - by LKunze - 03-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Re: Photo Enhancing - by aknelsonone - 03-04-2008, 08:10 PM