Remember me
Lost Password Register

Airlines that charge for a second bag
04-22-2008, 06:48 AM,
Re: Airlines that charge for a second bag
They COULD have not given their ceo a $20,000,000.00 bonus to stay on and help them through yet another reorganization bankruptcy.  Or they could focus on taking care of their employees so that the company overall provides much better customer service thus resulting in a better experience for the traveler.  I have flown 3 time sort of recently..all with NW...each time my bag was lost..twice..my connecting flight to Duluth was not made..of course..the last of the evening...each time i was offered a discount coupon to be used on my next full fare booking with NW.  Imagine my joy.  Oh of course they would cover my hotel, but would not take that money and put it towards a rental car..because staying overnight was not an option for me.  I would like to see some of the ffat cut....more focus on doing what they are paid for and a look taken at what their inital goals were comapared to where they stand currently.  Quit over booking flights...if someone doesnt make their initial flight..tough shit..get up earlier like the rest of us..you lose your money.  If it is the fault of the arline..then..they pay the price...and yes..mechanical issues are the airline responsibility...acts of God are not, but some consessions must be made on both parties behalf...

AAHHHHHH sorry..just venting...i know they are busy, but NW is the only airline i have ever had a problem with..once with delta years ago, but nothing like my experience with our local carrier..

Shut up Deano!
ok :'(

Oops Did I really say that?????

Messages In This Thread
Re: Airlines that charge for a second bag - by DiveCaptDean - 04-22-2008, 06:48 AM