Remember me
Lost Password Register

Happy Hour on Thur. Nov. 12 2009, 6pm to whenever,,,
11-04-2009, 08:38 AM,
Happy Hour on Thur. Nov. 12 2009, 6pm to whenever,,,
              I'm soon headed to So. Fla for a couple weeks of wreck diving, (just to see if those wrecks, really are better then what we saw this summer from Lake Minnetonka :'( to Isle Royale ;D) I mean how could you really beat the Hercules? and I've been doing a fair amount of local diving, so I'm thinking its time to enjoy a non-diving get together to share some beverages, hydroixilated, (as Hydro states) or otherwise Wink  Something I've noticed here (like on equipment discussions) is how much new information there is,,, especially on diving styles, computers, cool local spots to dive, even cooler distant spots to dive. So I'd like to suggest that if you've got some axe to grind,,,(naw just messing with some of you) but hey if your into a particular style of diving show up, lets hear why, hell I'd like that, or cool new toy, some cool pics, some cool coordinates to some dandy local spot (you dont mind sharing :-X,) bring em with. I'll bring some, now we just need to decide where, lets stick to somewhere fairly centralized, with cheap enough drink specials :Smile So lets hear some ideas on a location,,,,,,,    THANKS!      Terry
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
Happy Hour on Thur. Nov. 12 2009, 6pm to whenever,,, - by Terry - 11-04-2009, 08:38 AM