Remember me
Lost Password Register

WHO ARE SOME OF THE DEEPEST DIVERS IN MIDWEST
11-17-2009, 12:22 PM,
WHO ARE SOME OF THE DEEPEST DIVERS IN MIDWEST
Hi All,
I was inspired to create a new topic by John Jansens post of the Carl Bradley.

I was wondering how many and who are some of the deepest divers in the midwest. 

Personally, my deepest dive is only 160 ft.  My buddy and I had planned a 190 ft dive, and I was doing great and everything went well for me, but  my buddy wanted to call the dive as he was having some anxiety.  So sticking with our plan, and  being a good buddy and a safe diver that I am we proceeded back to the boat.

I am hopeful that I will make it to 200 soon, maybe this spring in Florida.  In the future I would like to check out rebreathers.  Also any recommendation for a shop I should align myself with as I am new to minnesota from florida.  You can PM me on this if you wish.

SO...  here is the format.
Name (handle)
deepest 3 dives
gear set up
training shop
etc.

maybe a breif  story
LOVE SCUBA DIVERS THAT GO DEEP.   I personally can't go beyond 150, but maybe someday.

Messages In This Thread
WHO ARE SOME OF THE DEEPEST DIVERS IN MIDWEST - by JointVentureDive - 11-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Re: WHO ARE SOME OF THE DEEPEST DIVERS IN MIDWEST - by mermaid - 11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Re: WHO ARE SOME OF THE DEEPEST DIVERS IN MIDWEST - by mermaid - 11-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Re: WHO ARE SOME OF THE DEEPEST DIVERS IN MIDWEST - by mermaid - 11-30-2009, 10:57 PM