Remember me
Lost Password Register

understanding Moisture water cycle in tank
02-05-2010, 08:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-05-2010, 08:30 AM by JointVentureDive.)
Re: understanding Moisture water cycle in tank
Grumpie,
At least you admit that.   

Actually, I was told that you have filled air tanks for the sheriffs dept. at various fire dept houses within Henn. Cty.  I was told you even have keys for the fire houses. So, my only questions was that of an intellectual one is, as we all know, the quality of air / moisture content is not as critical to the firemen, as it is for scuba divers.

Of course I know the air is filtered etc, and I certainly would not try to "pick an argument with anyone"  just trying to have a discussion about humidity in the air. 

say your sorry, and lets move forward.   Just answer the question,

If it is true what I said above, perhaps, it would be wise to consider the standards and practices that the LLRP has suggested.

Its just about a little thing called added safety, and reducing by a smiggen a chance of free flows.  Especially, since any rescue diver in a rescue situation as opposed to a recovery situation would be breathing somewhat faster then his or her normal dive.

I know many of the best shops are drying the air that they fill in our tanks.  The subject was moisture in the tanks.  Even some shops in Fl are drying the air. 
Nicky
LOVE SCUBA DIVERS THAT GO DEEP.   I personally can't go beyond 150, but maybe someday.

Messages In This Thread
Re: understanding Moisture water cycle in tank - by JointVentureDive - 02-05-2010, 08:22 AM