Remember me
Lost Password Register

The Argonauts John or Jean Francois ???????
06-20-2011, 08:57 PM,
Re: The Argonauts John or Jean Francois ???????
Eeh I'm content with the size of the diving community in mn, its large enough to have things going on , but small enough that I can go to a random lake and feel like 1000 divers haven't been there..id rather see random moonscape and weeds than piles of stuff other divers have piled up, virgin lakes get me more excited  Big Grin ... I don't like feeling like I'm a side market for dive shops but I can't blame them, they have to make a living or they disappear, I have too much gear for most applications, and I don't care about any more classes unless lakes around here get deeper. So all they can get out of me is an air fill.  Diving alone or with a few buddies in cold dark holes is fine with me any day, I guess im weary of diving with strangers but everyone is a stranger at some point  Tongue  

But really mnscuba is the best place to hear about what's going on in mn generally, dive shops can't relay all the info that flows through this site. Non diving meetups are pretty cool to hear diving stories and cooler to see videos that don't get posted.
Someone just needs to open a scuba dive bar.
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Argonauts John or Jean Francois ??????? - by Hydro - 06-20-2011, 08:57 PM