Remember me
Lost Password Register

Got He?
09-13-2011, 10:38 AM,
Re: Got He?
If we ever crack the Hydrogen fusion puzzle, that produces He but would never produce the volume we need.

aknelsonone: You say it better but part of what you said is what I was implying, only I don't think the market economy is pure enough to produce a real free price system. The price has been too low so things 'happen' and the price goes up. Obviously good in the long term but the shift now, I feel is the private sector taking advantage of  buyers to over adjust the price and reset the expectations to a market price higher then what a free price system would otherwise produce. Why now? Because the US is getting out and leaving it up to private industry to set the price. It happened with the price of gas (at the pump). Gas and oil should be price coupled but they are not (no surprise Exon is listed in both cases). Same thing with 30 mortgage. They use to be coupled with the 10 year but that broke when the mortgage industry wanted more control. The fed set interest to near zero and that had little to no effect, that should not be possible.

I'm sure I'm way off but it plays out well and the producers have a lot of oil speculation profits and it's not to far to guess they learned how easy it is and want it from their remaining products.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.

Messages In This Thread
Got He? - by Deep Thought - 08-31-2011, 11:58 AM
Re: Got He? - by arcFlash - 08-31-2011, 12:53 PM
Re: Got He? - by Anderson - 09-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Re: Got He? - by arcFlash - 09-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Re: Got He? - by aknelsonone - 09-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Re: Got He? - by DetectorGuy - 09-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Re: Got He? - by arcFlash - 09-13-2011, 10:38 AM