Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreather Fundamentals & Demo
12-28-2011, 06:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 09:06 PM by Deep Thought.)
Rebreather Fundamentals & Demo
I will be hosting another "Rebreather Fundamentals" or essentially a full day presentation on rebreathers with an opportunity to try them in the pool at Aquaventure Dive and Photo.  This class will start out with presentations on subjects from: types of rebreathers,  how to choose the correct rebreather, current trends, common myths, how to avoid accidents, uses in technical diving, and more.  It is a great opportunity to ask questions, and very much hands on with participants helping to build the rebreathers prior to the pool demo.   I will be using several presentation formats including some of the photos and video that I have taken over the years featuring divers in recreational to technical diving use of rebreathers.  In the pool you will have ample time to try the different rebreathers, over and over again.  It is planned to have at least 4 models of rebreathers including: (2) Titan, rEvo, KISS Classic, KISS GEM, plus option for Meg or Inspiration.

The location will be Aquaventure Dive and Photo classroom for the morning, and pool for afternoon.  The cost is greatly reduced for this event and comes with a bonus rebate from Aquaventure in form of a gift certificate upon completion of the course - you essentially get a free course!  Contact AVDP at 763-424-8717 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              763-424-8717      end_of_the_skype_highlighting to register. Cost is only $40 with rebate, and space is limited to provide each participant the best experience, so do not delay.

February 12th, 2012 - Sunday - from 8:00 am to 4:30 *or when people get waterlogged ;-)

Enjoy

Ron

*if you miss this date, you can email me for a list of dive centers in the Midwest that I will be providing rebreather demos throughout the entire winter into spring. 

Start with training, continue with adventures.

Messages In This Thread
Rebreather Fundamentals & Demo - by Deep Thought - 12-28-2011, 06:22 PM