Remember me
Lost Password Register

Differences in Air quality
04-02-2012, 09:05 PM,
Differences in Air quality
I know we have roughly visited this question, but i am curious to see what the board has to say.

without naming any names, i am curious if there it is possible that some differences of air exist in fills. we had a lengthy discussion i think on moisture levels in fills. and if i understand what the conclusion was that at high pressure what little moisture is in the air(and not removed) is in gas form. i am under the impression that i have had fills at some stores that were extremely dry to the point that it dried my mouth after breathing for some time, but other fills didn't do that. also I'm very interested in understanding the difference of different oils used to lubricate these compressors. most fill stations use oil technology to compress the air, then remove the oil in a separate stage. Oil in fine suspension will kill the breather by coating inside membrane of lung permanently. but some manufacturers use oils that break down. I think anderol 500, anderol 750 are examples of synthetic food grade oils. but are these also examples of oils that the body can actually break down or only that they are nontoxic. are all the compressor(in the US) now in use using these "food oils"  or is it still possible to get a fill that had "bad" oil used that made it Thur the oil filtration? i think in some remote areas the problem of oil contaminate was lethal...

curious what the board sayeth.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
Differences in Air quality - by popolarbear - 04-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Re: Differences in Air quality - by popolarbear - 04-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Re: Differences in Air quality - by Chris H - 04-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Re: Differences in Air quality - by arcFlash - 04-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Re: Differences in Air quality - by Hydro - 04-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Re: Differences in Air quality - by Chris H - 04-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Re: Differences in Air quality - by popolarbear - 04-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Re: Differences in Air quality - by Chris H - 04-05-2012, 08:26 PM