Remember me
Lost Password Register

GLSPS Documentation, Photo, and Video Practice Project
10-04-2012, 06:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012, 07:04 PM by PJK.)
Re: GLSPS Documentation, Photo, and Video Practice Project
John,

Thank you very much for the nice comments and the clarification.  You have always presented great discussions and viewpoints in your posts on the MNScuba.com site.  At least the ones I've read! 

The GLSPS does have a lot of fun during our projects.  We try to not allow politics to enter into the mix and get in our way.  The GLSPS projects are suppose to be fun and educational.  We all have a common goal of preserving maritime history and certainly don't have the time among the volunteers to get into the politics, even though it has come up from time to time.  When politics and egos start presenting their ugly heads, they typically get shut down pretty quick.  We just get-er-done! 

The GLSPS is probably not going to be in the same political realm as what you came out of last spring.  We are all pretty mild mannered folks.  We are like you, we are just out to have a great time with great friends and associates while preserving maritime history.  Then we present it on our website, Newsletters and our Annual Show.

The Wilson Monitoring Project is coming up the weekend of October 13 -14.  Which is the last project of the year.  Now that's a really great project, we have a lot of fun and are certainly learning a lot from it.  The detailed spread sheets are on the GLSPS website.  I will try to post more details on it next week before the project and the week after the project.

Phil Kerber

Safe Diving<br />PJK

Messages In This Thread
Re: GLSPS Documentation, Photo, and Video Practice Project - by PJK - 10-04-2012, 06:58 PM