Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area
08-05-2003, 11:13 AM,
Re:Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area
Weekend of Aug. 2nd-4th,
Paul, Six, Seven, & West McDonald
I was to around -30' in both Six and Seven, -47' in Paul, and -41' in W.McD. All lakes have very good vis above -20' and at depth anywhere from 3' in Paul and W.McD (deeper depths) to maybe close to 10' in Seven and slightly less in Six at the -20-25' foot range, with West McDonald and Paul being the better of all. Water temp at all lakes was 75 deg. at surface, my bottom times weren't long enough to get a reading but I can tell you that the minor thermo was at around 21' in all the lakes and the major thermo was at about -30' (minor thermo/major thermo, new Fredisms)
I found a paddle boat off the island of W.McDonald in about -25' of water.. that was cool. Some other stuff too.
I see Tri-State Diving is having a tailgate/get together dive at West McDonald this Thursday at a cabin (Kris Condon's) at 6 p.m... or they're leaving the dive shop at 5:30. I hope to get there... haven't been to tailgate dive yet this year.
Hey, if anyone else has lake info on the DL, Vergas, Dent area please feel free to add to this post o.k.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?

Messages In This Thread
Re:Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area - by freedivernd - 08-05-2003, 11:13 AM
Re:Lake Conditions - D.L., Perham, Vergas Area - by chrisw - 04-09-2003, 12:31 PM